HOME | COMPANY
We pride ourselves on finding creative and one-of-a-kind individuals who are out of the box thinkers and problem-solvers.
We are building a positive and growth-centered working environment, with a generous salary and health benefits (among other incentives). We also organize regular fun team events to ensure they are happy and feel rewarded for their hard work.
Click on the image below and submit your application via email!
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who will perform sales duties to attract companies through online channels such as email out, Facebook, LinkedIn connections and messages, cold calls, skype or zoom appointments.
- Establishing new relationships with each customer, this includes sourcing new clients for business, working with international clients, securing contracts and new projects meetings and setting KPI monthly targets.
- Communicate and Work with international clients, arrange appointments via Zoom/Skype/Google Meet
- Source and Connect with potential prospects via LinkedIn to Secure contracts and have new monthly projects
- Develop rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the business relationship.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Sales or Account Manager role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact with a wide variety of people.
- Must have professional demeanor and ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to function independently with minimum supervision.
LEAD GEN SPECIALIST
We are looking for an experienced Lead Generation Specialist to build up and nurture a clients prospects list, consistently updating and sourcing new qualified leads through the use of LinkedIn, Lead Gen Tools and Google's available resources.
- Project manage the warm leads (prospects who accept to talk about products and services). This involves appointment setting, email follow up and ultimately phone calls.
- Identify leads to create a healthy pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Get proficient on the CRM platform to handle existing and new leads. It is vital that the hired individual will achieve proficient level on the CRM within a week.
- Handle email communications to warm up leads
- Existing customer relations and follow up.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Data Encoding, Lead Gen or LinkedIn Specialist roles
- Experience with Lead Generation software and tools, including LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Familiarity with any CRM is a big plus.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in lead generation and sales.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in 10/10 English - oral and written.
- Willing to work in shifting schedules and to be working in the office 5 days a week
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word with advanced administrative skills
We are looking for an HVAC Estimator who will perform accurate HVAC estimates for projects by gathering information and analyzing important metrics. To provide knowledge of cost and benefits that support profitable business decisions. The ideal candidate will have excellent numerical skills and an analytical mindset.
- Understand and review project scopes, quote, drawings and tender document specifications and requirements
- Prepare costings for quote and tender submission in accordance with project specifications and relevant codes
- Create and submit estimation reports or quotes to appropriate persons (project managers, clients, contract administrators etc.)
- Determine key variables for cost and other estimates
- Conduct research to obtain data on labour costs, materials, production times etc.
- Use required Estimation softwares or systems as per client specifications
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Estimator within the HVAC industry
- Experience in Commercial, Industrial or Retail projects with Australian standard installation
- Graduate of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or any equivalent field
- Ability to understand and interpret drawings
- Ability to actively tender projects of any size
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent math and computer skills with an analytical mindset
- Proficient in relevant software (Estimate, MS Excel, etc.)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organisation skills
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer or Social Media Specialist to develop the strategy used in marketing a company’s product online, utilizing such techniques in the field as social media, web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization, among others.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organization’s website, track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly, work on SEO of the website pages.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing or Social Media Specialist role
- Experience with all Major Social Media Platforms
- Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web & SEO Strategy
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused, creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy, able to develop budgets
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills