Responsibilities include working closely with one or multiple accountants. This role will include assisting customers, handling cash and invoices, basic bookkeeping, maintaining ledgers, and preparing and distributing cheques.
- Support duties related to accounts payable and account receivable
- Assists with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports
- Analyzes financial information in order to identify discrepancies
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Compile and prepare routine reports and summaries on or before the given deadline
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree holder of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or any related course
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- MYOB, QuickBooks, Sage, and/or Xero knowledge is an advantage
- Accurate data entry skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Ability to learn new tools and software
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Being able to multitask at a given specific timeframe
- Being able to work independently and with a team
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!