Accounts Payable Specialist
Responsibilities include responding to basic client enquiries and other clerical tasks related to maintaining the accounts payable records.
- Processing and coding all invoices
- Handle incoming cheques and mail that relate to payments, statements, or invoices
- Rectify any incorrect invoices, statements, or details
- Process payments as directed
- Liaise with the accounts department regarding payments and invoices
- Attend any other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (accounting, finance, economics, bookkeeping, or any related experience
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in bookkeeping and account payable principles
- MYOB, QuickBooks, Sage, and/or Xero knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Detailed oriented and demonstrated a sense of urgency
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficient in MS Office particular; Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to learn new tools and software
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Critical thinking skills and ability to drive continuous improvement; Ability to think out of the box and improve processes that are broken
- Excellent English skills both verbal and written
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!