Responsibilities of this role include providing administrative support including inventory management, maintaining records, scheduling, reporting, budgeting, and additional administrative duties.
- Daily general administration duties including processing client correspondence and all-around office support
- Following up action items concluded from client meetings
- Write and distribute email and correspondence memos
- File management and signing documents with clients
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Assist customers or clients with the resolution of their enquiries
- Schedule travel, appointments, meetings, and coordinates space and office organization, and special projects
- Generate reports and presentations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in office admin, business management, or related
- 2 years of experience in a senior administrative role
- High level of proficiency in MS Office and Google apps
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Extensive organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!