To provide compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll and daily financial entries, and reconciliations. To perform daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, and record payments and adjustments.
- Develops a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts, defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Preparing and sending invoices and receipts.
- Ability to carry out bank reconciliations, producing balance sheets, income statements, and other financial documents.
- Auditing financial files and the like
Skills & Qualifications
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- MYOB, QuickBooks, Sage, and/or Xero knowledge is an advantage
- Must have a strong knowledge of accounting principles and best practices
- Excellent in Organizational Skills and can effectively prioritize workload
- Experience in creating manuals, how-to guides, work-flows, etc. preferred
- Dealing with Complexity
- Reporting Research Results
- Keen to details, confidentiality, and thoroughness towards the work
- Excellent in Written and Verbal communication
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!