- Creates documentation that meets the regulatory requirements before distributing through the company to implement
- Working closely with colleagues across other departments to ensure that everyone is completing and submitting the necessary documentation
- Acting as a point of contact for retrieval of specific documentation as required
- Write, review, and update the SOPs relating to documentation collection and storage
- Keeps up to date with the regulatory requirements around documentation and implements changes if necessary
- Analysis of data submitted via documentation
- Compilation of reports
- Deal with long-term storage of information and data protection
- Participation in internal audits and external regulatory inspections
- Training of colleagues on the requirements around documentation
- Revising outdated documents and ensuring that all staff are using the correct version
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Communications or related field
- Proficiency with scanning and administrative tools
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Can multitask with minimal supervision
- Keen to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good interpersonal skills
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!