- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Write and distribute email and correspondence memos
- Organize and schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as requested
- Coordinate travel arrangements including transportation and accommodation
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reporting.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Degree in office admin, business management, or any related course
- Agile in CRM, LinkedIn and MS Office, and Google apps
- High attention to detail, driven, and eagerness to work and learn
- Able to think logically and analytically to solve problems
- Quick typing skills, Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!