- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods
- Running reports to analyze common complaints and problems
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong Computer Skills, ability to Troubleshoot and Diagnose Problems
- Familiarity with PC & Mac Hardware and Software
- Experience with Network Repairs and Analysis
- Ability to Communicate Effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience
- Writing and Editing Skills to aid in writing and updating manuals
- Specific Knowledge of other required Computer Systems for different work environments.
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!