- Strategies and tools for evaluating supplier performance
- How to develop quality relationships with suppliers
- Effective tactics for negotiating costs and contracts
- Managing inventory with quantity and quality merchandise control
- Establishing e-procurement in the organization
- How to promote ethical behavior in an organization
- Driving environmental sourcing and sustainability
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years’ Procurement Buyer experience and knowledge, preferably from the shared service center
- Good communications skills (oral and written), with analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, flexible, responsible, and result-oriented, and can work under pressure.
- Resourceful, driven, proactive, and independent.
- Ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure.
- Has sound planning and time management skills.
- Has the ability to plan, organize, monitor, and deliver targets.
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!