QA Officer Specialist
- Perform data research and analysis to determine trends or problems to be resolved as required in support of department and company goals
- Perform standard clerical duties of filing, keyboarding, checking and verifying information on various types of company documentation, and keeping records
- Leverage data management knowledge to maintain data quality and metadata processes
- Perform data monitoring and quality checks
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance
- Conduct analysis on quality defects and errors plus reports on quality assurance results
- Facilitate sessions and relay error feedback, error trends, coaching, best practices, and action plans to the team
- Perform other related duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of the same role in the BPO industry and proficient in using MS Office and Google apps
- Proven ability to effectively coach or train
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise in data modeling and mining large data sets
- Excellent documentation, organizational, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!