- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Social media posting, basic web maintenance
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees’ administrative queries
- Provide customer service as the first point of contact
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years of experience in a similar role reporting to a direct executive of a company
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email, and messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Previous role as an Administrator or Executive Assistant is an advantage
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!