Accounts Receivable Specialist
Responsibilities include preparing financial information and reporting to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Allocate bank statements
- Reduce unapplied payments by obtaining outstanding remittances
- Manage account’s emails by completing customer requests, forwarding to the credit controller and customer service as required
- Run debtors for credit card payments daily
- Transact and email receipts as necessary
- Run debtors for credit card payments daily, upload and save new beneficiaries
- Converting all invoices to PDF file and send via Email
- Manage unpaid invoices and liaise with relevant parties
- Maintain invoices and reporting for unpaid items
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in accounting, bookkeeping, or any related course
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- MYOB, QuickBooks, Sage, and/or Xero knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of billing, collections procedures, and accounts receivable
- Knowledge in processing expense payments, accounts email, spreadsheet, and management chasing collections over the phone
- Strong attention to detail and goal-oriented
- Ability to learn new tools and software
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to build excellent customer relationships with excellent English skills both verbal and written
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!