To work with exceptional commitment to construct safe and modern corporate spaces with outstanding customer service skills; and superior written and oral communication abilities.
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings, renovations, or restorations
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss the feasibility of designs
- Reviewing local rules and regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints
- Creating detailed drawings and specifications for architectural projects
- Specifying the materials needed for the construction of projects
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition
- Coordinating work between various contractors
- Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design
- Resolving issues that come up during construction
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in BS Architecture or any related course
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in design, structural, and architectural 3D software
- Keen to details and accuracy with minimal supervision
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Australian Knowledge and Standards is an advantage and huge plus
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!