A BIM Modeler uses building information modeling software to create a three-dimensional visual plan for a project. Building information models are virtual files used to aid decision-making during the building process. BIM Modelers work closely with architects and engineers to develop designs for clients.
- Producing BIM Models for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing services using Revit MEP by agreeing drawing strategy.
- Provides drafting and BIM support to the team on the agreed schedule
- Prepares design materials for project presentation
- Work with project team members on specific aspects of the project, ensuring all relevant standards and guides are used in accordance with KTPPH quality processes.
- Use BIM software to create 3-D plans for projects
- Preparation of Detailed Design Model
- Understand the project scope and its requirements.
- Determine key variables for cost and other estimates.
- Create and submit estimated reports or quotes to appropriate persons (project managers, clients, contract administrators, etc.)
- Develop detailed design drawings using REVIT and AutoCAD software
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of advanced and progressive experience in BIM technologies with hands-on experience in the MEPS discipline.
- Trained and proficient in the latest Autodesk Revit MEP or ARCHICAD
- Experienced in producing drawings from BIM Models.
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!