To take responsibility involved in all phases of a facility’s lifecycle such as feasibility, design, construction, extension, refurbishment, maintenance, and demolition. The competencies of quantity surveyors are aimed at producing constructions that meet the client’s value. system.
- Working with the client at various stages of the process as well as other consultants
- Preparing cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Overseeing tendering process, pre-qualification stage, tendering lists, preliminaries, analysis, reporting and compiling contractual documentation
- Feasibility studies
- Cost estimates and planning
- Contract Administration
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- 2 – 3 years Mechanical Engineering background
- Strong experience in project environments
- Commercial QS – variations, valuations of variations, agreement of star rates, cost valuation
- Excellent communication and ability to influence outcomes in the best interest of the project.
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!