To prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analyzing important metrics. You will provide knowledge of costs and benefits that support profitable business decisions. The ideal candidate will have excellent numerical skills and an analytical mindset. You must also be thorough and apt in managing relationships with key persons. The goal is to provide detailed reports so the company can make informed decisions that will enhance its profitability and growth.
- Preparation of proposals and tenders
- Determine variables for cost and other estimates
- Pull together comprehensive estimation on labor costs, materials, and production times
- Obtain and review pricing from subcontractors and suppliers
- Build relationships with key vendors (subcontractors, suppliers, and engineers)
- Purchasing of materials
- General project administration support as required
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 – 5 years experience in the signage industry
- Proven experience as an estimator or similar position
- Familiarity with financial and project management principles
- In-depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods and formulas
- Proficient in math and I.T. with an analytical mindset
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Thoroughness and reliability, excellent organizational skills
- Possess a positive attitude, good work ethic, and be capable of taking on challenges and achieving results through teamwork.
- Energetic, the results-based candidate with an eye for detail
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!