Credit Collection Officer
Responsibilities include the provision of financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information
- Complies with federal, state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on required actions
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing accounting information and trends
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in accounting or related CPA or CPA qualified
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in any accounting software
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Ability to learn new tools and software
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!