Responsible for assessing the value of residential, industrial, or commercial properties and advising clients about it. Could work for an estate agent, or local authority, helping to set council tax rates.
- Estimating the market value of land, buildings, and commercial (real estate) properties
- Helping clients to maximize profits from the sale or rent of their property
- Conducting research into client’s assets
- Writing detailed reports
- Organizing auctions, marketing properties to potential bidders, and managing sales
- Carrying out business and insurance valuations
- Completing compensation assessments
- Offering investment appraisals and advice
- Resolving disputes around land and property sales
- Keeping up to date with the property market.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 – 3 years of experience in property valuations.
- Strong English is written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the property market in NSW and across Australia.
- A great ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!