Property Management Assistant
Responsibilities of this role include providing a support function to the residential or commercial property management team.
- Receive applications from prospective tenants and process
- Communicate with tenancy applicants and provided references
- Screen prospective tenants in databases
- Follow up on tenants with arrears
- Produce and issue notices of breach
- Schedule routine inspections and provide advisory of the inspection plan
- Receive repair and maintenance requests
- Liaise or make follow-ups with tradespeople or vendors
- Identify tenants nearing the end of the lease
- Produce and issue lease renewals
- Database clean up by merging bios or deleting duplicates
- Profile updating by research or verification through communication
- Ensure communications are all responded on a timely manner
- Daily coordination of completed tasks with the property manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in office admin, business administration, or any related course
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role or background in customer service or sales in a BPO environment
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Willing to learn and open to do administrative work
- Has great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!