Customer Service Representative
Contribute to great customer services and the ability to meet the needs of clients who need assistance. Provides customer service support to customers calling, emailing, live chatting, or instant messaging the team.
- Prioritize and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, or instant message
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order, or have received faulty products
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
- Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results
- Help customers register online and process their orders
- Check product availability for customer orders and order or restock items if necessary, to satisfy the customer
- Assist financial department with customers on security checks, accounting inquiries or flagged accounting issues
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
Skills & Qualifications
- Friendly and patient especially when talking to clients via phone call
- Able to work in a fast-paced Environment
- Keen to details and being able to work with minimal supervision
- Being able to prioritize customer orders with strong verbal communication skills
- A critical thinker, problem solver and has to be accurate when it comes to listening, accuracy towards record-keeping
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!