Inbound Call Centre Agent
To be a passionate individual to deliver personalized and memorable experiences for clients and customers. Customers will rely on this agent to answer questions, address their concerns, and help them with a product or service. To know their way around a computer and be comfortable supporting customers through phone, and email.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly
- Take responsibility to resolve customer queries and follow through to completion
- Handle incoming customer service enquiries
- Educate customers on product information and details
- Provide customer service that meets or exceeds customer needs
- Utilize coaching and feedback provided to improve performance
- Liaise with other departments to provide guests with accurate and reliable information
- Maximize revenue using all sales opportunities
- Promote features and benefits of products
- Comprehend product information sheets and relay to customers in simple terms
Skills & Qualifications
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic typing skills
- Must have acceptable reading and pronunciation skills
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and have a conversational tone of voice
- Must have a clear speaking voice and be able to communicate well over the phone
- Must be able to follow set procedures including the ability to read scripts verbatim
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!