Live Chat Support (Non-Voice)
To welcome website or social media visitors by asking them if they need any help or assistance. More than just driving the conversation toward a defined resolution, they are an expert in having meaningful conversations with customers, to also help drive leads, convert, and retain.
- Converse and aid through online chat
- Actively listen to customers, analyses and address all questions
- Escalate questions to the clients if required
- Identify customer’s issue and provide available support options
- Ensure timely response throughout the chat conversation
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in any CRM
- Strong customer service background
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Tech and Computer savvy
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently
- Excellent communication skills
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!