Outbound Call Centre Agent
To be focused on determining, profiling, and nurturing the right people for the account. To follow up with consistent reporting from a dedicated account manager and develop good customer relationships.
- Develop and establish working relationships with potential customers and repeat customers
- Calls and collects customer information, and promote products and services through outbound calls
- Share information about products to customers within the given territory and present product’s price and quality control information when requested
- Assists customers with their requests, orders, and inquiries and create sample request/s forms when requested
- Educate customers with product and service
Skills & Qualifications
- Good speaking voice and tone
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to engage with clients
- Demonstrated time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think creatively and use initiative to work independently
- Extremely organized
- Strong ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- People focused, work well as part of a team with great collaboration
- You value diversity and are always respectful
- You can think on your feet and have a non-judgmental, calming nature
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!