Technical Support Representative
Maximizes computer system capabilities by studying technical applications, making recommendations.
- Evaluates system potential by testing the compatibility of new programs with existing programs
- Achieves computer system objectives by gathering pertinent data; identifying and evaluating options; recommending a course of action
- Confirms program objectives and specifications by testing new programs; comparing programs with established standards; making modifications
- Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes; making modifications
- Evaluates vendor-supplied software by studying user objectives, testing software compatibility with existing programs
- Must be able to place software into production by loading software into computer; entering necessary commands
- Must be able to place into production by establishing connections; entering necessary commands
- Prepares references for users by writing operating instructions
- Maintains historical records by documenting software changes and revisions
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
Skills & Qualifications
- Problem Solving, Process Improvement
- Presenting Technical Information
- Software Maintenance & Testing
- Load Balancing and Scalability
- Software, Network, Database Performance Tuning
Need to Hire?
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and receive a free quote!