Salary: Php30,000.00 – Php40,000.00 per month
To work with exceptional commitment to construct safe and modern corporate spaces with outstanding customer service skills; and superior written and oral communication abilities.
- Conceptualize and design residential or commercial buildings using CAD or any rendering software
- Follow specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CAD systems
- Performing calculations for materials and supply limitations
- Preparing, reviewing, and redrafting alongside the engineering team
- Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team
- Ensure design comply SDA, DCP and LEP guidelines
- Perform other tasks required by the supervisor
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate of Architecture or any equivalent field
- 3-5 years experience as an Architect practitioner or CAD designer or similar job role in the construction & real estate industry
- Experience in an Australian client is a plus
- Strong numerical and computer skills with an analytical mindset.
- Excellent English communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work within deadlines
- Excellent in computer-aided design (CAD) and rendering
- Understand SDA (Specialist Disability Accommodation) guidelines, DCP (Development Control Plan) and LEP (Local Environmental Plan).