Salary: Php30,000.00 – Php40,000.00 per month
To prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analysing important metrics, then use technology to help generate designs for complex projects. These designs may be used to create 2D images, a process known as surface modeling, or 3D images, or solid modeling. CAD Designers must have strong computer skills and extensive knowledge of design software.
- Conceptualizes and generates 2D and 3D designs of the product using CAD software
- Works with the product development team in preparing CAD drawings
- Prepares design materials for project presentation
- Communicates with all project personnel for client requirements and project progress
- Develops and improves design of existing packaging components
- Keeps directory of drawing up to date and documented
- Understand the project scope and its requirements.
- Determine key variables for cost and other estimates.
- Create and submit estimated reports or quotes to appropriate persons (project managers, clients, contract administrators etc.)
- Build relationships with key stakeholders (subcontractors, suppliers, clients etc.)
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in the related field is required
- With competent knowledge and hands-on experience with 3D/2D Designs
- Can effectively communicate and interact with machine operators and engineers
- Has basic know-how on plastic types, mold and tooling
- Proven experience as estimator or similar position in the signage industry.
- Ability to read construction plans.
- Familiarity with financial and project management principles.
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods & estimation formulas.
- Excellent math and IT ability with an analytical mindset.