Salary: Php30,000.00 – Php40,000.00 per month
To prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analysing important metrics, then use technology to help generate designs for complex projects. These designs may be used to create 2D images, a process known as surface modeling, or 3D images, or solid modeling. CAD Designers must have strong computer skills and extensive knowledge of design software.
- Conceptualizes and generates 2D and 3D designs of the product using CAD software
- Develop construction details that comply with the overall design intent, are cost effective and are easily constructed.
- Prepare complete and concise design and construction drawings including checking and coordinating details and dimensions.
- Conduct an existing conditions survey and input information into FieldWire.
- Ongoing review and checking of the documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in checking submittals and responding to requests for information.
- Create CNC files for fabrication.
- Review third party shop drawings.
- Create a schedule of material lists.
- Prepare graphics for output.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Software and tools to use are Vector works and Illustrator.
- Ability to read construction plans.
- Familiarity with financial and project management principles.
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods & estimation formulas.
- Excellent math and IT ability with an analytical mindset.
- Experience with CAD/Vector works, Adobe CS, CNC cut files, Sketchup, Production
- Art, 3D detailing and technical construction knowledge