Salary: Php30,000.00 – Php40,000.00 per month
Supervise, execute and coordinate all stages in estimating building projects, the purpose of this role is to manage and deliver accurate and timely quotes to clients. Core responsibilities include; plan weekly work schedules with overall targets, complete quotes in a timely fashion, Update required quoting software to optimise efficiency & resolve any product/service request from clients.
- Understand the project scope and its requirements.
- Liaise and work together with sales to efficiently deliver quotes to clients.
- Prepare documents and plans for work to be estimated by gathering proposals, specifications and related documents.
- Compute costs by analysing labour, material and time requirements and by reviewing proposals, plans, specifications and related documents.
- Contribute to the processes of pre-sales functions.
- Prepare and deliver quotes and tender proposals which are clear and easily understood.
- Support the Contract Administrator with pricing and reviewing documents.
- Review the budget with the team at the completion of each project and raise Purchase Orders when needed.
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate supplier contracts.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to expenses as the project develops.
Skills & Qualifications
- Trade qualification in Estimating, extensive knowledge of reading plans, sales estimating and current building methods
- Strong knowledge in CAD and common software i.e. Microsoft Office
- Accomplish objectives effectively within agreed time frames and carry out administrative duties within the portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
- Able to identify problems early and find solutions, results-focused, attention to detail
- Communicates clearly, professionally and confident in written and oral form
- Ability to deliver honest and exceptional service to clients with unquestionable commitment to: Confidentiality and professionalism, Targets and systems, Achieving objectives and vision.
- HMO – Health Maintenance Organization (Maxicare)
- Accident Insurance
- 13th Month Pay
- Offer courses for career growth and development
- 15 Day Leave (10 VL and 5 SL) annually upon regularization
- Free coffee and water every day