Salary: Php30,000.00 – Php45,000.00 per month
A mature and passionate individual who wants to help clients obtain finance for their dream home, first home or investment property, and be prepared to deliver exceptional customer service. Working alongside our team of Brokers and other administrators.
- Entry of loan applications into our CRM platform –(Mercury)
- Liaising with clients, key Lenders, including Banks and BDMs
- Complete file management and follow-ups
- Client relationship management (pre settlement)
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory obligations
- Master’s Degree or relevant Degree.
- 3 years of experience as a Loan Processor Officer or a Broker experience, reporting to a direct executive of a company
- Experience in working within the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, enabling the candidate to deal effectively with the business partners (Company Stakeholders), Broker team and clients
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high pressure and volume-driven, dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong data entry skills is essential, and an ability to learn quickly (Microsoft Office Suite, Active Campaign)
- Highly organised, willingness to learn and grow, ability to multitask and prioritize their workload
- A strong work ethic, and a high level of professionalism at all times